Small, cheapish 2 Channel 2.5/5.8Ghz Router with 4 Port 10/100 Switch. Follow the links to get to the datasheets for the IC`s of the device. Full size pictures of the teardown at the end of the page.
There is a Serial (UART) port for the RT3662 chip on the bottom left side of the pcb. The pinout is:
Serial protocoll: 57600 baud, 8N1 (8 bit, no parity, 1 stop bit).
LAN Driver / Switch
- IC+ IP175D 5 port 10/100 Ethernet switch
Wireless SOC (System on chip)
- 5.8GHz band, Media Raillink RT3662 dual band N channel, 300MBit/s
- 2.4Ghz dual band, Raillink RT3092 PCI wireless driver with RF stage
Rf Amplifier Stage:
- 2x 5GHz siGe 2537L 30dB power amplifier
- 2x 2.4GHz SST 12P15A 32dB power amplifier
- Additional lumped & active (?) filters and other small RF stuff
Teardown pictures (Click for full size Download).